- 1 Mjebna of Msakhen (Literally means “something that is used to heat”, it is a mixture of a lot of spices (Mint, pennyroyal, Anise, Turmeric, Thousand, Garance, Fenugreek, Rosemary, Thyme, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Nail of Clove, Pepper, Ginger, Pomegranate Flower, Lavender, Macis) Dried)
- 1 Tablespoon spice composition for Msakhen
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of pepper
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric
- 2 Minced onions
- 1 Garlic Head
- 1 Small bouquet of parsley and coriander
- 8 CL of oil
- 1 Teaspoon of margarine
- 100 g of chickpea soaked since the day before
- 2 L of water
- To serve:750 g fine cooked couscous
In a pot on low heat, place Mjebna and add onions, garlic, spices, herbs, oil, water and rancid butter “margarine”.
Put the chickpeas in a muslin and to boil, place them in the pot.
Continue cooking with cover and low heat until chickpea becomes melting.
Prepare the hot couscous in a dish, sprinkle it with sauce and garnish with Mjebna and chickpeas.
Serve the hot dish.