- 600 g of cleaned sardines
- 12 cl of olive oil
- 8 cl of vinegar
- 2 Bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Red pepper cut into strips
- ½ Cucumber cut into slices
- ½ Carrot cut into a washer
- 1 Chili pepper
- 2 Cloves of garlic in a shirt
- 4 Teaspoon water
Place the vegetables in a pressure cooker, lay on the sardines and add the rest of the ingredients.
Close the pressure cooker and cook on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the lid and allow the liquid to evaporate.
When vinegar and water are evaporated, remove from heat.
Prepare vegetables and sardines in a serving dish and drizzle with cooking juice.
Serve warm or cold sardines accompanied by vegetable salad.